X Close the Window



Current Builders sponsors Toys for Tots Christmas Bike Drive & America 4R Marines Donation Drive

Five years ago Current Builders created a drive to collect toys for the Marine Corp Toys for Tots program. The Toys for Tots objectives are to help less fortunate children throughout the United States experience the joy of Christmas; to play an active role in the development of one of our nation’s most valuable resources – our children; to unite all members of local communities in a common cause for three months each year during the annual toy collection and distribution campaign; and to contribute to better communities in the future to donate gifts for children who might not receive anything on Christmas day.

The Marine Toys for Tots Foundation enjoys one of the very best programs to support ratios within the nonprofit world; 98:2. This means that over 98% of your donation goes to our mission of providing toys, books and other gifts to less fortunate children. The other 2% spent on support principally covers fundraising expenses - not one donated dollar goes to pay for salaries or any other manpower costs.

We also want to give thanks to those men and women who serve our country, and based on the success of our past fundraising, last year we included a new CB initiative "Mom 4R Marines". We are pleased to announce we will be including this organization again this year now known as America 4R Marines. America 4R Marines is a unique organization. A4RM is truly a 100% Volunteer organization. 98.6% of the donation goes directly to our Marines and Sailors. The main focus is on entire units serving in the most remote and hostile Areas of Operations.

These Marines and Corpsmen are not near any military base; they call home a tent, a cave, or a make shift outpost with concrete barriers. Many outposts have no source of electric, and none have outside plumbing. The marines live for months on MRE’s and call a shower 2 minutes under a 5 gallon bag of water. These are the Marines and Sailors who need to see the American people stand behind them.

We have created "Marine Corps bucks" to make any donation you may choose towards a bicycle, a toy, or to a soldier overseas a simple process. They are available in denominations of $10, $20, $50, $100 and blank fill in amounts. Each donor"s name will be displayed on a "Toys for Tots" emblem in our CB lobby, and the bicycles and toys will be displayed in our classroom.

Help us lift the spirits of our Marines and our less fortunate children and make their Christmas a memorable one. Please make your check payable to: CB Constructors, and in the memo line please put Marines donation. Both foundations are an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) not-for-profit public charity.

Click here to download the flyer in PDF format.

Back to Community Involvement

Donation Deadlines
America 4R Marines: November 1st

Marine Corps Toys for Tots: December 10th Marines Pick-Up bikes

Accepting cash donations, new bikes and unopened toys. Please make checks payable to: CB Constructors and in the memo line please put Marines donation. Both foundations are a IRS recognized 501(c)(3) not-for-profit public charity. You may send donations to 2251 Blount Road, Pompano Beach, FL 33069.
Call 954-977-4211 for additional information.

Company Headquarters 2251 Blount Rd. Pompano Beach, FL 33069 Phone: 954-977-4211
Copyright© 2021 Current Builders. All rights reserved.
West Coast Office 5200 Paylor Lane, Sarasota, FL 34240 Phone: 813-316-4611
Site design and layout by BFW Interactive